Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Why I Believe In God

Many Christians have great stories about how they came to believe in God and have a relationship with Him. For some, it started when they were at the lowest point in their lives, and through their despair they saw the light of God's salvation. For others, it involved studying about religion, and finding a relationship with God to be the most fulfilling promise of all religions.

I have often wondering what it was in my life that caused me to believe in God. Was it an event? Was it a thought process? Why does anyone believe in God? It certainly can't be because it makes sense to believe in God. Almost everything about God defies human logic and reason. In a recent interview with CNN, Virgin CEO Richard Branson said "If somebody could convince me there is a God, it would be wonderful."

After some searching, I have concluded that the reason I believe in God is simply because He caused me to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment